Monday, January 19, 2009

Performing



Here are a few video clips from a performance I gave this morning. Some of the other feats I performed while there were tearing phone books, tearing decks of cards - tore a deck hand cuffed as well, bent a horseshoe, and broke chain with my HAIR. The video was rolling and we captured this crazy #8 break, I ended up breaking a total of 27 links on this one! Stay tuned, this one will be on my upcoming DVD release - it's almost complete and you won't want to miss it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That crescent wrench was crazy !

Dan Cenidoza said...

Nice job Chris! Where was this filmed at?

Chris Rider said...

Thanks guy's.

Harlan, I also bend those 12" adjustable wrenches with my hair...

Dan, it was filmed at the chiropractic office of one of my sponsors.