Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Notch in the Crown's



Thought I'd tear a thumb sized notch out of the side of a deck of tough and nasty Gold Crown cards. Now that's fun!

Earlier today I came across a person who was at my performance on Saturday. She was very complimentary of my show and had a question for me. "How can you do the things you do?".

I told her the same thing I tell everyone, I believe I can. One of my favorite quotes is this, "whether you think you can or you think you can't - you're right". I'm not sure who said that but they nailed it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man,but sooner or later ,the man who wins, is the man who thinks he can !

Don't know where I heard this , but I always remembered it.

Chris Rider said...

Nice quote Harlan!