Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chris Rider, Dennis Rogers, and The Mighty Mac



Being a performing strongman I get to travel all over demonstrating my feats. This past weekend I went to North Carolina for a show with my mentor Dennis Rogers. While there we met up fellow strongman Aaron "Mighty Mac" McKenzie. After the show was over we went back to Mac's house to do some strength feat filming, I'll post a few of the things I did there in the next update.

I did want to mention for those who aren't familiar with Mac one of the many things he did. I had found some really nasty decks of Bicycle brand playing cards - actually they were the hardest "Bike's" I've ever come across. Well, I handed a deck to Mighty Mac and told him what they were and in no time at all he handed them back not only torn in half but torn into quarters. Dennis had named him the world's best card tearer last year and I fully agree! Great job my friend!

No comments: