Thursday, November 27, 2008

45 # Hub Lifting



About two years ago when I first started researching feats of strength, I read about these guys who could lift a 45 pound Olympic weight plate by the center hub. I thought that sounded like something I would like to attempt at some point. However training with all the other feats that I perform, this was put on the back burner so to speak. Recently I acquired some old school 45's that are similar to the ones the old timers would lift by the hub. After only having these plates in my possession for a few weeks, I am hub lifting these with each hand individually.

I believe that my training from the other feats I perform has carried over quite well into this specific exercise. Training is not one dimensional. When you dedicate yourself to improvement, all areas of your life should reap the rewards. Did you make an effort to better yourself today?

No comments: