Saturday, November 22, 2008

Being Unique In My Feats



This is something that I had thought about doing since I first started performing strength feats. I would ponder to myself, how cool would it be to bend/break a C-clamp?! A tool that is designed to hold other objects down under serious pressure. I don't know, I just think like that. I figured that since I can bend those big nasty draft shoes, why not. Plus I have never heard of anyone else ever attempting this.

This is one of those feats however, that I would strongly caution everyone against due to an extremely high danger of serious injury. When this clamp let loose, the sharp, jagged, broken edge actually sliced through the top of my pants and cut my leg. Not exactly a pleasant experience.

Are you stuck in a rut doing the same old thing? What things could you accomplish by thinking outside the box?

3 comments:

Iron Tamer said...

Chris, you always inspire. Thank you.

Dan Cenidoza said...

Impressive! How did you do it? Did you hold it like a horseshoe?

Chris Rider said...

Guys, thanks.

Dan, yes - I held it like I hold a horseshoe.