Friday, November 7, 2008

Hair Feats



Inspired by "The Mighty Atom", I have been performing feats of strength involving my hair. I have lifted various objects, broken heavy steel chain, bent forged steel adjustable wrenches, bent steel bars, bent horseshoes, etc., while the item was attached to my hair. Feats of this nature require not only strong healthy hair and scalp, but also a very strong neck to handle the extreme stresses.

While we're on the subject of a strong neck, check out my friend Mike "The Machine" Bruce's instructional DVD on how to transform a "pencil neck" into a "pillar of power". http://dennisrogers.net/productview.php?uid=39

In the picture above there are a couple of full size horseshoes I bent with my hair this week at the end of a training session. These were the "cool down" as it were after some intense lifting. More on that coming soon...

No comments: